Prosper the Cat gives you a FREE HANDWRITING ANALYSIS to celebrate National Handwriting Day

I would write this to you but I cannot hold a pen or pencil in my hand. However, I love biting and playing with the pen that my human holds while he is writing on paper. I think pens are great fun and wonderful play things. The more expensive and "cool" looking (shiny; I like shiny) the more I just can't keep my paws off 'em! I love batting them around when I find them on a desk or table; knocking them on to the floor and batting them from room to room until they slide under furniture that my little cat arms can’t reach under. But there are always more pens available. (Especially since my human has a business that sells imprinted pens: www.myimprintrep.com).

But I’m getting away from the thought I wanted to share with everyone. Today is National Handwriting Day. The day was “created” by the Writing Instrument Manufacturers Association to of course sell more pens, but to also have people get in touch with the “purr-ity and power” of handwriting. It’s a great thing to be in touch with your thoughts and transfer them to paper with a pen or pencil. I read about this at http://www.wima.org. Also, I don’t mean to brag so much about my human (he is the one who gives me hugs and kitty treats) but I will tell you that National Pen Day is a big deal to him because he is a “Graphologist” which means he can read your handwriting and tell you about your personality. If you would like to have your handwriting analized you can get a FREE HANDWRITING ANALYSIS just by going to this webpage and following the instructions to get yours by mail (be sure to say that Prosper the Cat sent you): www.terscott.com/handwriting. And he has a really cool blog that answers fun questions about your handwriting too. You can check it out at: www.askyourgraphologist.blogspot.com.

If you are wondering why I’m giving my human all of this free advertising on my own Prosper the Cat blog, it’s that I’m hoping that he won’t be mad when I tell him that I was playing with his expensive Monte Blanc pen and I accidently knocked it into the floor vent.

Until next time, have a “purr-fect” day!

Prosper! 

PS. One more shameless promotion for my human (I really hope he forgives me for losing his Monte Blanc). He has written a great book titled The Power of the Pen that he uses as the premise for his corporate training talks and fun "comic; fun with a pen" events. Check it out here. You can even read a few pages by clicking on the picture of the cover at Amazon. And, if so inclined, please leave a review. Anything that you can do to help me stay out of the doghouse. (Have you ever seen a cat in a doghouse? Not a good thing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment